First introduced to the U.S. by Barneys New York in 1976, Giorgio Armani produces internationally acclaimed Italian-made suits.
Giorgio Armani’s navy Soft sportcoat is crafted of wool-cotton herringbone-weave perfect for year-round wear. Made in Italy, it features a two-button closure, lightly padded shoulders, and a slim fit.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm with a 39.5”/100cm chest circumference and wearing a size 40 Regular.
- Slim fit. Two-button closure. Side vents.
- Notch lapels with stitched buttonhole. Navy-felt-faced collar.
- Angled welt chest pocket. Flap front pockets. Tailor-ready sleeves.
- 29.75" center back length (approximately).
- Fully lined. Pen pocket and three pockets at interior. Half canvas interlining.
- Available in Navy.
- 63% virgin wool, 37% cotton. Lining: 100% viscose.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Giorgio Armani Soft Wool-Cotton Two-Button Sportcoat Men Clothing Discount 505228275 ZkJ0Plc0